Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Cars

I've been thinking about saving up for a used car. Simple, right? At least, you'd think so. I have yet to get a job, but that's another issue. (I do have a job lined up on campus next semester, so that's at least something.) The car I've been wanting was a Chevy Tahoe. I just love those cars! They're great for road trips, and they look so cool. But today, my family's Chevy Pacifica (another car I think is really cool) had a problem with the engine. I learned that Chevy engines tend to fail more than other cars. So, I guess I'm not getting a Tahoe. My second choice would have been a Nissan Pathfinder or a Jeep Cherokee. Of course, I have to find a cheap, used one first. Well, I have more than three years before I have to worry about this. I'll figure it out later.

No comments:

Post a Comment