Sunday, October 13, 2013

Transportation

Wow, I'm so glad it's fall break. I am so ready for it. I'm currently on the Megabus to Minneapolis, and from there it's on to New Ulm to see two of my best friends. Gosh, I don't know how I'll react when I see them. I hope I don't break down crying - I've been doing that a lot since my cousin died, but I think I'm past that.

Anyway, this trip was originally to talk about the House of Hades. Now it's going to be about something else. I don't know what yet- guess I'll find out when I get there. Arranging transportation was a week-long deal, but I finally got it all taken care of. I really am looking forward to seeing New Ulm. I've been hearing about it for a long time, and I tried to visit it twice before, but it never really worked out. This will be a fun adventure!

*Update: made it safely to New Ulm, after stopping at the Mall of America!

No comments:

Post a Comment