Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Last Remaining Christmas Bazaar of 2021!

 Hahahahahaha! That makes it sound like I went to a whole lot this year! (Instead of only two.)

The second and last one that I'm going to be at this year is the Seattle Christian Annual Christmas Bazaar. For those who don't know, I went to SCS for elementary and middle school. I haven't been back to the SCS show in... goodness, in a while. I think before Graystone was published? 

So stop by and say hello! I will see you there!

3 comments:

  1. What's your favorite song?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh hey, I can comment again! I think! I don't have one favorite song, but here is one that is a good contender:

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11_aneHVaz8

      Delete
  2. How do you come up with Wraith Mouse names? I want to know because they all sound really cool and want to know what they come from

    ReplyDelete