Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving

Okay, so I thought about the ways I could celebrate Thanksgiving web-style. I could go the traditional way and list the things I'm thankful for, but that would take hours. I could try listing things I'm not thankful for, but there really aren't that many of those things. One thing I've learned is that even when life sucks through a straw, it doesn't mean you have anything to be unthankful for. Anyway, I thought and thought about this, and finally decided to use my writing skills and write the dialogue of the first encounter between the Pilgrims and the Indians:

Pilgrim: Hello.
Indian: How.
Pilgrim: How what now?
Indian: What about now?

On a more serious note, thank you God for all you have done for me and my family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment