Thursday, April 5, 2012

Battle Scenes

Today, to my intense delight, my mom told me I had time and room to add a little bit to Pasadagavra. This was great news, as I had one seen I left out because it wasn't very important and I thought I was running out of room. This scene is really exciting, and it consists of a pirate telling Zuryzel a story about a battle my favorite character was engaged in. It was so much fun to write! I just finished putting it in, and when I showed it to my mom, she liked it too. I hope that when you get a chance to read Pasadagavra, you'll enjoy it too. I'll go into more detail when Pasadagavra is out on shelves.

It's Easter Break, at long, long last. Unfortunately I left my Jabberwocky mad lib at school, so I won't be able to get it until the sixteenth. Well, sigh... I really like that poem!

No comments:

Post a Comment