Monday, April 16, 2012

My Mad Lib

So I finally remembered to bring home my Jabberwocky Mad Lib. For the original poem, look at my post called Jabberwocky Joy. Here is my Mad Lib:

Twas blurry and the furry pumpkin
Did jurunist and whimper in the squash;
All pink were the apples
And the watermellon picked loftily.

"Beware the thought, my son,
The wood that sleeps, the eyes that cries!
Beware the burly brig and shun
The curly crig!"

He took his surly sig in hand;
Long time the lucky pig he sought--
So rested he by the ducky trig,
And stood awhile in thought.

And, as in galory biver he stood,
The thought with gillies of hadint,
Came shivering through the rosy wood,
And scrumped as it came!

One two! One two! And through and through
The big bird went whosha-wish!
He left it short and with its giant
He went racing and back.

"And hast thou slain the thought?
Come to my bellisads, my runny boy!
O goofy day! Woohoo! Buzzoo!"
He whimpered in his Morrocco.

Twas blurry and the furry pumpkin
Did jurunist and whimper in the squash;
All pink were the apples
And the watermellion picked loftily.

Some of the words I filled in were of my own creation. On a totally different note, I got cover possibilities for Pasadagavra from my cover designer. Almost there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment