Saturday, September 22, 2012

Movies

I don't know if you've gotten this vibe from me, but I really like movies. Out here in college with no movie collection, I've been surviving on Netflix. A lot of the stuff on Netflix is good, or at least enjoyable. The thing is that the good ones just aren't going to be on Netflix because they don't have a problem selling elsewhere. So I've gone without any Miss Congeniality, Galaxy Quest, or The Blind Side ever since August 15th.

My wonderful also-movie-loving Mom sent me a bunch of DVD's. Four of them - Galaxy Quest, Men in Black, Miss Congeniality, and Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End - arrived this morning. I am watching Miss Congeniality on the dorm tv, the only one with a dvd player. It's such a nice change from Netflix...

No comments:

Post a Comment