Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Spring Break

So, this has probably been the best spring break I can remember. I get to spend it with my cousins Emily, Jenny, and Nathan in Atlanta, Georgia, and today was probably the best day. In the morning, Emily and I went to get facials. On the way back, we stopped at Chick-fil-A for lunch. I love Chick-fil-A, and there aren't any in Washington. The one nearest to college is in Racine, which is about seven miles away - kind of hard to get to without a car.

When we got back, we played Candyland with Nathan for a while. He won most times. Then, during dinner, we watched Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. The last time I saw that, I didn't fully appreciate the creepiness and scary stuff. The first time I heard that snake's voice tonight, I got chills up my back. That's not to go into Tom's diary and Aragog.

I don't think I'll be looking into Steven King's stuff anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment