Monday, October 10, 2016

Christmas Craft Shows!

The craft shows are starting really early this year, so you'll have lots of chances to get books for yourself or for anyone who needs a good present!

October 28-29 - Holly Daze: This one's for two days in Port Orchard, from 9 AM to 4 PM. Details at the link. Since it's Halloween weekend, I will be wearing a costume!

November 5 - United Methodist Craft Show: This one's in Auburn. That link goes to a Facebook picture of the flyer, but the Facebook page that posted it is the church's official page.

November 12 - Shorewood Holiday Bazaar: This one's in Shorewood, near Burien and White Center, and it opens at 10 AM.

November 19 - My Friends and More: This one's in Bothell from 10 AM to 5 PM, so it's a little later than some of the others. Details at the link.

November 19 - Silver Bells: This one's in Puyallup. Again, more details to come. I may or may not be at this one personally (I may be at the one in Bothell, which is the same day), but if I'm not, either my mom or my friend will be there selling books. I will let you know which one I will be at as we get closer.

December 3 - Hawks Happening: In Lacey. This is the last one, and it goes from 9-4.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marta!
    We met at the Holy Daze craft show. I'm the guy building a list of local (Kitsap & some Mason Co.) Winter craft shows. I wanted to say it was great meeting and visiting with you. I wish you all the success you can handle with your books. Once I finish my "craft Fair" project, I'll make sure you get a copy.
    Good luck in all your future craft fairs.
    Rob, the Amazing Gripper Playing Card Holder man.

    ReplyDelete