Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Kaitie Wade's First Album

I meant to make this post a while ago, but completely forgot.

Remember a while ago I posted about an old school friend of mine who had released her own song? I heard from her again, and she is working on releasing her first album! As it turns out, however, releasing original work in the music industry is also a very expensive endeavor.

In order to help balance the costs of the album, Kaitie set up a funding project here and is asking for donations. At that link is a list of featured donations and everything the money is needed for. So, after you've picked up one or more of my three books for Christmas for yourself or someone else, stop at the funding project and at Kaitie's website and see what she's all about!

Incidentally, the Christmas craft show season begins this weekend. I will be at the two-day Holly Daze bazaar in Port Orchard.

No comments:

Post a Comment