Sunday, October 9, 2011

Fright Fest

I don't know how many people who live in the Seattle area go to Fright Fest at Wild Waves; all I can say is that I went there last night, and I had a blast. I spent most of the time hanging out with my friend Selah, and she even persuaded me to go on the infernal Ring of Fire (though my eyes were closed most of the time.) Then there was a dance party in the dried-out wave pool, which was way cool! The food was crazily expensive, but hey, that's life. I even sold a book! Two awesome people who were at my book signing in the Federal Way Barnes & Noble bought a book last night.

Today has been awesome so far, too. The Seahawks actually beat the New York Giants! How in the world did that happen? No one ever accused the Seahawks of being too good. There were something like nineteen turnovers by the Giants, too. Go Seahawks!

No comments:

Post a Comment