Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Luck of the Irish

Irish people are no luckier than anyone else out there. Trust me, I'm part Irish, and I know!

Anyway, I'm dancing in the Seattle St. Patrick's Day Parade with the Momentum Irish Dancers. We'll be wearing either green jumpers or green t-shirts. I'll also be at the Seattle Center on Sunday the 18th dancing. Irish Dancing is really fun to see, so I encourage you to come on down.

On a different note, my Mom and I were talking about the Honors program at my chosen college, and she mentioned that I could spend all kinds of time talking with motivated, dedicated people about religion, literature, and philosophy - "What it all means."

I said, "Mom, what it all means can be found in the Bible."

She replied with one of the smartest things I've heard in a while: "True, but God gave us Shakespeare, too."

I have been so blessed to have such smart parents! And that's not Luck of the Irish, that's a blessing from God.

No comments:

Post a Comment