Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Christmas Lights

I don't think I'm the only one who loves the day after Thanksgiving because it marks the start of the time when it's acceptable to put up Christmas decorations. The first thing I did when I got back to the dorm was string up Christmas lights. They're the old kind that fail if one bulb doesn't work, but that's my favorite kind. They blink, too, which makes them more interesting.

Since I only have two classes today, I'll walk to the nearby store after lunch and get seme more decorations, especially tinsel. Maybe I can even get some wreaths to hang from our windows. Can't put anything on the doors, but I think you can around the doors. Bottom line is, this place will be all Christmased up after today!

By the way, let me know what you think of my blog's winter look!

No comments:

Post a Comment