Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Eat More Chikin!

As if I haven't had enough good news this week, I got some even better today! My mother sent me an email, and this email reported that my favorite restaurant chain is now coming to Washington!

I will now be able to visit Chick-Fil-A on a regular basis!

Of course, they're going to Tacoma (and possibly Bellevue? I heard some reports about that...) which means that Tacoma is now cooler than Seattle. :( I told Selah this, and she smirkingly replied, "did you forget about how tacoma got the railroad to come to it instead of seattle? might not want to say *in history*" (To which I instantly replied, "Railroad, shmailroad.") I'm a little bit disappointed, but to be completely honest, places with Tacoma addresses tend to have better parking than places with Seattle addresses.

On the other hand, though, if they really do build one in Bellevue, that means I'll be able to stop there after going to the Issaquah Market! I am well aware that Chick-Fil-A has been the target of some political controversy, but my reason for being excited is that I love their service and their food. They get your food to you in five minutes or less, which even McDonald's has trouble with sometimes, and they have a person standing at the door to greet you when you walk in. I don't know of any other fast food chain that does that! As for their food, well, it's just plain good. Especially their waffle fries - oooohhhhh, that's a little taste of heaven. If you dip them in Polynesian sauch, then they have no equal in taste. I love Chick-Fil-A food.

No comments:

Post a Comment