Tuesday, November 19, 2013

See You Tonight

Great news today! When I got back to the dorm from a play (Shakespeare's Women - really great play, definitely recommend seeing it if you get the chance) there was a note from my roommate on the little white board we have stuck to the fridge. It reads: "Already left, see you Saturday or Sunday."

I meant to post about this forever ago, but I kept forgetting. Faith's boyfriend is in the army, and he's graduating from basic training this week! Faith is taking off classes to go see his graduation. She's been so excited about this for months, and now she's really going to see him. Have a great time, Faith! And thank you, Paul, for your service to this wonderful country.

In honor of my roommate's adventure, I thought it would be best to post a link to one of my favorite new songs:


God Bless America!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment