Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving

I think this year, everything I have to be thankful for has really been hit home.

I'm thankful for my family, immediate and extended.

I'm thankful for the new Pastor at my home church, and all he's doing for my congregation.

I'm thankful for the professors here at WLC, who always work so hard to help their students.

I'm thankful for Fairview, where I go to church when I'm out here, and everyone there. They have always been so kind.

I'm thankful that I got all my papers turned in on time. Now I just have to worry about semesters and declaring my majors.

I'm thankful for my job as a reasearch assistant. I've learned so much, both historically and technically.

I'm expecially thankful for all my dear friends - Faith, Em, Tom, Sarah, Adam, Caleb, and of course Selah, who were all there when I needed them. I am so, so, so blessed to know all of you.

I'm thankful for people like Faith's boyfriend, who are willing to protect our countries by serving in the armed forces. Without them, this country would not be celebrating Thanksgiving.

And to finish my by-no-means-complete list, I am thankful that I am (still) nearly done with Graystone. I will get this finished before 2014. Actually, I kind of have to. I'm down to about 1,000 words to finish it, and even I can't put that off forever.

God bless everyone. Could my readers please leave a comment about what they're thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment