Monday, January 2, 2017

I Hope Everyone's Holidays Were Great!!!

This fall, I had a plan to post at least one Christmas carol once a week and do a little background research on the hymn's origins. Then I got hit with the reality of school, work, and holiday preparations - and truthfully, I didn't even do that many holiday preparations. Most of the presents I bought, I bought either online or at the craft shows I went to, and I only managed to make four types of Christmas cookies (although, in my defense, they were pretty labor-intensive cookies). I didn't post anything for Advent, Christmas, or New Years because I was just resting most of the time. I watched a lot of TV and anime, and yes, I did work on the next Darkwoods novel.

In any case, I hope everyone had a relaxing and meaningful Christmas, and that everyone is beginning this new year with hope and a refreshed spirit. God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment