Okay, joys of life:
1. I sold a ton of books at the bookfest I was at last weekend. Thanks to all who bought one.
2. In chapel this week, we've sung four out of my favorite five hymns.
3. I got way better grades on my Progress Report than I was expecting.
4. We're studying interesting stuff in school (for the most part.)
5. The song for our winter dance is BEAUTIFUL!
6. The chapel today was led by Mr. Trebesch, the new teacher. He wrote a "Letter from God" which summarized the many ways God says, "I love you," to us. It was one of those chapels that leaves you in tears but lets you know that you are safe and always loved. It ended by saying, "I am looking forward to your coming home. Your room is almost ready."
Now for the "joys" of life:
1. I have a cold that is keeping me from dance classes, which seems to already be getting over with.
2. Wait, that's all.
Wow, I'm not being too optimistic at all. I can't help but wonder what else I'm not thanking God enough for.