Monday, November 17, 2014

Snow!

It snowed for most of all last week, but it only just started sticking Saturday night. I didn't notice it until I was getting to some household tasks. I was taking out the garbage, and when I got downstairs and opened the door, there was a carpet of white at my feet. It was after 11 at night, but I ran back upstairs, got my warm winter clothes and went outside to enjoy the snow for a while. It's still around today, much to my delight.

And the first snow means that it's time to change my blog's background.

Thanksgiving is in less than two weeks! 

3 comments:

  1. Snow? Now I'm jealous...
    Hey, would you mind sending some of that snow to my house?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Marta Stahlfield. So good to know you through your profile on the blogger. I am als glad to stop by your blog "Marta's Blog" and the post on it "Snow". I am amazed to know that there are good number of Americans who have written some books in theri teens. In India you do not find such young people in their teens writing books. Well I am in the Pastoral ministry for last 35yrs in the great city of Contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the broken hearted. we also encourage young people as well as adults from the West to come to Mumbai on a short / long term missions trip to work with us in the slums of Mumbai during their vacation time. We would love to have you come to Mumbai with your friends to work with us during your vacation time. I am sure while working in the slum you will have so many stories from the slum life that you can write good number of books. I am sure beside this you will have a life changing experience. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede. Looking forward to hear from you very soon. God's richest blessings on you.

    ReplyDelete