Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Update

Okay, I've had a lot of people ask me when Pasadagavra, the book following Darkwoods, is coming out, and the answer is simple: I don't know when, because I have to sell enough of Darkwoods to pay for the publishing of Pasadagavra. So if you want to read Pasadagavra, tell your friends to buy Darkwoods.

While on the subject, I was just at the Emerald Downs Gift Show over the weekend, and I sold 25 copies of Darkwoods. Hurray!

Today I got to go speak to the 6th-8th graders at Holy Trinity Lutheran School, which shares a campus with my high school, about the importance of writing. That was way cool, and I sold three books to them. Thanks for buying, you guys.

Thanksgiving is coming up. I know a lot of people hate it when other people play Christmas music before Thanksgiving. I don't hate it, myself, though partly because I practice Christmas dances in September and thus am surrounded by Christmas music. To all the people who hate the Christmas music before Thanksgiving, I say this: WRITE some Thanksgiving music, so people will play that instead of Christmas carols! Just an idea.

I will be at a craft show in Bothel this weekend. I'll post the location when I get a hold of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment