Friday, September 6, 2013

Week vs. Weekend

My second week of classes has been both busy and productive. Well, okay, maybe not so productive. I came down with a cold that gave me a screaming sore throat and went through half a bottle of that liquid Tylenol stuff and half a bear-bottle of honey in two days.

Anyway, this weekend I have some things to do for a few of my professors and then hours of naps to take to hopefully get back on the road to good health. I also think the library computers have kingston drives, so I can load up pictures from Ellen's wedding. And finally, I intend to at least be mostly finished with the last installment of Quest for Rinaria. I'll have it up for National Talk Like a Pirate Day.

Okay ... I'll have more to share when my nose is no longer running.

No comments:

Post a Comment