Monday, January 25, 2016

Celtic Woman - Tir na nOg Music Video

This is one of Celtic Woman's new songs from their newest album, Destiny. I like Celtic Woman a lot, and I'm really glad they're using Irish more in their lyrics from this album. (I suspect it has something to do with Meav acting as an adviser/consultant/something.)

Anyway, this is probably my favorite song from the album, and they made a music video for it:


Cool song.

Here's my one thought: I'm not musically inclined in any way, and I know pretty much nothing about making music videos, but from the music videos I've seen, I always thought the point was to show things you can't do on a stage. In this video, they kind of act like they're on a stage the whole time. There's a few special effects, but otherwise I thought it was nearly pointless.

BUT... they show a castle in the middle of the video! Do you recognize it from my Travel Blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment