Wednesday, November 21, 2012

A Not-So-Ordinary Day

Today I've seen a bunch of people leaving as soon as their first class is over, and for the most part I've been thinking, "It'll be my turn soon." I have a late flight out of Milwaukee and I'm getting into Seattle really late tonight. I cannot wait to spend Thanksgiving with some friends from church, and then I'll spend Black Friday with some family friends from grade school.

But I have four hours before I leave for the airport. Between then and now is a Western Civ class and the much-anticipated Honors class where Glaeske will chemically disprove love. (I still wonder why he got married if he doesn't believe in love.) That will be fun, as Tom has vowed to argue every point he can. I'll try to upload a picture of me at the airport when I finally get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment