Friday, September 27, 2013

Prayers

You'd think it would be getting cooler by now. Guess not yet. Not in Milwaukee, anyway.

Anyway, stuff has been happening a lot this week. It's been really terrible. I guess the whirlwind all stems from the news that someone back in Washington died this week. No, not my mother - I still fully expect her to read the poem Autumn and complain that I'm talking about her age. Someone else, someone close and quite young.

I've got the best friends on the planet - they've been really nice to me, and I hear that friends from the Pacific Northwest are helping my family. God bless them all.

Obviously, our lost person is in another world, but the people who love him miss him acutely. On behalf of my family, prayers are much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment