Monday, February 20, 2012

NCIS

I don't know how many people out there watch NCIS - the orrignal one with Gibbs, not NCIS: LA. The first bunch of episodes my Mom and I recorded on Direct Tv were almost all from the second season. One thing I noticed was that the juvenile guy, Tony DiNozzo, had this really annoying pattern: there would be a string of episodes where he got progressively worse and worse. As those episodes built up, I started to hate him more and more. Then he would go and do something really selfless, kind, or respectful and I would love the guy. The episode I just watched, thanks to YouTube, was called Call of Silence, where the main guest star is a Medal of Honor recipient. Tony actually acted respectfully and considerately throughout the episode. Now I love him again.

Well, it's just a matter of time until he goes chasing after a group of unrealistically hot girls. Then I'll hate him again. Let the good times roll.

2 comments:

  1. lol I love DiNozzo. For that same reason; he's often super obnoxious, but then he does something like that and you know he's actually a good guy, so you can't hate on him too much. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! He belongs on USA (Characters welcome!)

    ReplyDelete