Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Welcome to 2013!

So - it's a new year! New chances, new possibilities. I don't do the New Years resolutions, because it seems like I'd forget them in about a week, but I encourage anyone with more dedication than me to go for the resolutions! I would really advise you to make some of those goals related to school. Teachers can't help you learn if you won't make yourself learn.

I am glad it's a new year. 2012 was kind of a bad year for some of my friends and family. Most notably, one kid at my old school almost died in a skateboarding accident; a kid I went to school with for nine years lost his brother to cancer; and another one of my friends from elementary school lost her mom. I seriously hope that 2013 will be a better year than 2012 was!

On the positive side of 2012, it had its good moments. I graduated from high school; Pasadagavra got published; and I started college. It's important to focus on the good stuff in life!

Did you get a Kindle for Christmas?   Both Darkwoods and Pasadagavra are available on Kindle. To get Darkwoods, go here: Darkwoods.   To get Pasadagavra, go here: Pasadagavra (Darkwoods)

No comments:

Post a Comment