Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Happy Halloween, from Princess Zuryzel!

So, about the second I logged off my last blog post, it occurred to me: Why shouldn't I go as Princess Zuryzel?

I don't know why I haven't done that before, but I haven't. So, this year, I did!

Yes, this year I dressed up as my main character, the Wraith Mouse princess. It didn't quite go as I expected, partly since I'm definitely no makeup artist, but I don't think it's too bad for my first try!




She typically wears blue, not green, but the green shirt there works too, I think. Also, she wears her sword across her back, but I couldn't make that belt work, so it went around my waist. I guess this is how she wears her sword for special occasions, when she doesn't expect to be hiking or climbing or running anywhere! 

Honestly, this was a lot of fun! I also now have a lot of things to think about for Zuryzel in future books.

Happy Halloween, everyone! I hope you had a wonderful time and you let your imagination go wild!

2 comments:

  1. And you even held the sword in the correct paw.
    Well, of course she wears blue. What better for a creature made for the night, than to wear midnight blue? :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm NOT left-pawed, so that was quite the experience. Probably the wildest part was trying to sit down at the table so I could do homework. But the best part was definitely the face paint. I have some pictures of me once the night was mostly over and the paint was on its last legs ... I'll have to post those!

      Delete